Harassment, Bullying and Discrimination Compliance training for your Staff to assist you to meet your obligations under the Code of Practice covering Discrimination, Workplace Bullying and Sexual Harassment.
Use the COVID19 down time to train your staff
Enrol now and save 50% off the price.
For just $55 per employee valid until 1 May 2020
The training is designed by IRIQ experts CLICK HERE For more information. Available online nationally.
- Understand employee / employer responsibilities
- Define and discuss what constitutes Sexual Harassment, Discrimination and Workplace Bullying
- Understand the Law and the Complaints process
- Learn about the consequences of inappropriate behaviour in the workplace
- Listen to case studies
- Includes the latest changes in regard to Workplace Bullying
- Align this program to your organisations values
- Share case studies
- Learn about vicarious liability
- Prospective employees can be sent a link to the program to complete online before they commence
- Full Trainer Support provided
How do I book?
CONTACT IRIQ LAW on 07 3077 6767 or
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.