IRIQ can provide Harassment, Bullying and Discrimination Compliance training for your Staff to assist you to meet your obligations under the Code of Practice.
Ensure compliance with Anti-Discrimination, Fair Work and Safety Legislation by annually running this short 1 hour online training program.
You will be making sure that your company is taking all reasonable steps to provide a workplace that is free from these kinds of behaviours.
Program includes a competency check quiz and tracking to ensure proof of completion.
- Understand employee / employer responsibilities
- Define and discuss what constitutes Sexual Harassment, Discrimination and Workplace Bullying
- Understand the Law and the Complaints process
- Learn about the consequences of inappropriate behaviour in the workplace
- Listen to case studies
- Includes the latest changes in regards to Workplace Bullying
- Align this program to your organisations values
- Share case studies
- Learn about vicarious liability
- Available online nationally with annual unlimited licences available
- Prospective employees can be sent a link to the program to complete online before they commence
- IRIQ can provide attractive online training pricing options for annual licenses or one off sessions
Contact IRIQ at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information